|The funny thing is that their "seedy ass streets" are like Detroit's best street on a good day.|
Nope. However, once I got there, it was so charming.
|Front window display... clearly a standout on the shady street|
|Kitchen and working area...|
|Cavern think box???|
|Kitschy old decor...|
1. I didn't want to look like a pig
2. I felt like people were monitoring me (which they weren't)
3. I was starving and wanted real food but totally didn't want to look like a greedy American making a full on sandwich
4. What was the etiquette on seconds...
5. The people next to me brought in a full on meal. Amazing salads and pasta creations, it was like they were having a book club meeting. I kept waiting for them to offer me food. They didn't.
|"Help yourself" kitchen...|
Epic Fail: I didn't realize they had wine until I left. Shit. I could have had my usual lunch, Chardonnay.
On my way out, I got a little glimpse of weird on the street corner. I love Paris.