Monday, June 17, 2013

Tennessee or bust!!!

12.5 hour drive to Tennessee.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I started off at the Graffiti Park at 6:45 am and was on the road by 7:15.  Hello Arkansas...



Finally, I made it!!!  But I was super disappointed that I couldn't get out of the car to take a photo of the State sign. It was high atop a bridge entering memphis...boo Tennessee.


When I arrived, my brother had gone "grocery shopping" and stocked the fridge for me complete with Angry Orchard Cider. He also got Oreos, Cool Ranch Doritos, Tostino's Pizza Rolls and MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM!  Best. Brother. Ever.


Mitchell's Rule!
I decided to try out my new sleeping bag, to which Andy posted that I look like a giant caterpillar.  Touché, well played. Hilarious!



No comments:

Post a Comment