Thursday, August 8, 2013

Barcelona Police

The Barcelona police are amazing!
They have translators in 4 languages an it was very easy to fill out a police report on my pickpocketing.
Plus they are all super good looking.  I would have taken a photo but I don't have my iPhone!
I was amazed at how friendly they all are since they are basically writing the same report time after time every day.  They were all so so nice. I think if it were me dealing with dumb pick-pocketed tourists all day, I would be a grumpy bitch.

The funny part of the day was that I had to describe to them what I was wearing so they could find me on the surveillance camera and catch those hippy nitwit pieces of shit.  This is what I was wearing yesterday...needless to say, they loved that!



TIPS FOR TRAVELERS:
1. If you have to go to a police station here, go to the one in the Catalunya metro station.... hubba hubba.
2. If your iphone gets stolen ANYWHERE in the world except South America, you cannot buy a replacement.  They are not CDMA capable, only DSA capable which won't work with Verizon, ATT etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment