Sunday, July 21, 2013

More Cafe Dernier...

I couldn't help myself, I had to go back.  First off all, the Chatelet train station is like going through time anyway.  There are a million tunnels and airport automatic walk conveyors.  It was nearly rush hour so there were a lot of people traveling through.  I thought these photos were pretty rad though.



So, I love this bar.  I've already counted the ways, but I got some requests from people for more photos of the weirdness, so here you go.  Please, please, please visit this place if you ever come to Paris. http://www.dernierbar.com


There is an outdoor patio

R2D2 greets you at the door

Sci-fi card playing room in the basement

Apocalypse preparation....check!
Gremlins consuming Kermit the Frog on the bar...

An eclectic loft section...
Since they have free wifi, I actually spent a lot of time here, about 3 hours.  No one tried to rush me and I ate a super delicious beef, avocado and onion tartar.  It was served with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and I washed it down with one of their signature happy hour drinks which consisted of frothy red deliciousness and a shit ton of rum and some unidentifiable liquor.


No comments:

Post a Comment