Thursday, May 23, 2013

US Roadtrip...

Hi all,

I've gotta get to Paris via Detroit somehow...so I'm driving across the country.

But who knows where I'll land when I come back from my yearlong trip around the world. So, I think I'll stop in a couple US cities on the way home.  Austin and Nashville seem very attractive with their country music and art scenes.

Unfortunately, I just mapped it out and Austin is 20 hours from LA.  So, I'll break up the trip with a quick jaunt in Phoenix, AZ.  I'll stay Friday night at Casa De Ru (Thanks Rob), and head off to Austin Saturday morning. 

Andy wants me in Nashville by Friday night, so Austin might be a quick trip.  However, my friend John has offered to show me around the town and even take me out on his boat. Totally worth it, I think :)  Plus, Nashville is only a 12 hour drive away.  I've got just enough time to love Austin, but not fall in love...

Bring on the music, the art and the cowboys....yee haw!  Thank goodness I haven't packed away my boots and hat, yet!

Leaving LA June 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment